BioData

My photo
Labuan, F.T. Labuan, Malaysia
Hiya! Im Kimberley Jane Lim Wee Hwa, most of my friends call me either Kim or Kimmy, so its up to u.. Ahahaha.. Im 18 years old this year (finally LEGAL!!haha) and I have a variety of hobbies.. Some of my top hobbies are taking photographs, Reading and Making New Friends.. Im currently working as a receptionist in Grand Dorsett Labuan Hotel as Im a bit unsure yet what to take for college.. A few things u should know about me is that, 1. I looove to talk a lot. Seriously.. ahahaha :D 2. I looove to laugh and sometimes, I tend to make corny jokes..Ahahaha.. 3. When I meet someone for the 1st time, at first Im a bit shy and nervous, but, after awhile, I start talking a lot, and make those corny jokes.. xD 4. However, I do know when NOT to make corny jokes and just clam up and listen if my friends have problems and need someone to listen to them..=)

Friday, January 1, 2010

An Amazing Holiday in KL [17 Dec - 23 Dec]

17 Dec
As I was waiting at the Labuan Airport for my flight, I bought myself two True Singapore Ghost Stories a.k.a TSGS so that I would not be bored on the plane as the flight was over an hour and a half.. And so when me and my family boarded the plane, I couldnt help but notice that there was this one guy who looked a lot like my friend from Kelantan.. I kept staring at him wondering if it was him.. He must have felt that I was staring at him becoz right then he looked at me with a questioning look so I quickly look away and look at bag with interest..
[U do knw what I mean right? :D]

About half an hour after me and family reached the airport, we boarded the plane.. Once on the plane, I made myself comfortable on my seat as the steward and stewardess walked up and down clicking away on that tiny device invented to count the passengers on board..=) I took out my TSGS and began reading.. After a while, I felt as if someone was staring at me, so I looked to my right, but my mum and dad werent paying attention to me at all.. So I looked to my left.. My blood turned cold for a second. It was the guy that I was staring at.. I quickly turned my attention back to my book and acted as if nothing had happened... I took a peek now and then at the corner of my eyes to check to see if he was still staring..
After some time,he stopped.. Not much happened after that..So Im skipping to the part where me and my family arrive at our hotel, Bluewave Hotel in Shah Alam..

When I first arrived there,the first thing I did was call dibs on the best bed in the hotel room,though I was just a little bit too slow as my younger sis had already called dibs on the best bed.. Anyways, after unpacking our belonging's we all went down to the hotel's lobby.. There,my dad ask information at the reception before we walked to the nearest shopping mall in Shah Alam..My first impression was that it was quite big compared to Ujana Kewangan in Labuan.. But,when I went in.. I was a bit disappointed..There weren't much places to shop there.. Just mostly boutique and all that.. So,I didnt buy much there..Just a wedding card for my sister's wedding..That was the only item that I bought there..

Then I met up with my parents and sis again and we headed back to the hotel..a bit disappointed..I noticed on our way in the hotel at the conceirge counter that the hotel provided free bus shuttle to shopping malls in KL..Intruged, I decided to check it out later..When we reached our rooms, we took our time and relax and showered before heading down to have our dinner...Dinner was tasty so I ate quite a lot at the buffet table..hehe =)
Then I decided to check out the bus shuttle shcedule at the conceirge.. When I reached there, I wasnt the only one checking out the schedule..There was another hotel guest there.. Waiting for my turn, I check the schedule..

I was soo glad to see that they offered rides to malls like Sunway Pyramid, KLCC..as I have never ever been there before..Whenn the woman in front of me was done, I asked the man there (Sorry, I forgot his name) some questions 'bout the bus shuttle service.. Like say,the pick-up time is 5.30 pm,and yet,me and family are still in the shopping complex,not at the pick-up spot,probably because maybe we got lost,or lost track of time..etc..And whether they(the bus shuttle service) would wait for us till we got in the bus,or whether we would get left behind.. He answered and I was relieved with the answer.. (They would wait until we got out..) ^^

He asked me whether me and my family were planning to use it tomorrow, I said I wasnt sure yet.. He then told me that in order to use the bus shuttle service, we had to fill out forms.. So I waited while he look for the forms.. I have to admit,he did look kind of cute..lol.. He seemed vaguely familiar.. ( why does nearly everybody I saw seem familiar??) But I shook the thought out my mind as quickly as it had come in.. He then suddenly stopped looking for the forms, and looked at me and gave me a sheepish look..(Which made me blush a little as it somehow made him look cuter..lol xD) He told me that he couldnt find any of the forms, and so he asked for my name,room number and contact number so that he could inform me once he found it..

So, on a piece of paper, I wrote down my name,room number and contact number.. He then asked whether it would be all right if he could call at 10.30pm as thats the only time he would be free, I said it wouldnt be a problem as I would still be awake..After that, I went back up to my hotel room and changed into my pajamas.. After that, I watched tv for awhile and was smsing at the same time, when the phone rang.. I answered it, and it was well, you-knw-who..
So,he told me that he still coulndt find the forms, and then asked whether my family and I were going to use their bus shuttle service tomorrow or not, I told him that I still wasnt sure yet, but that I will let him knw if we were going to use their bus shuttle services tomorrow..
I thought that was the end of the conversation,that is..until he asked this..

"Erm..Miss Kimberley,can I ask u something?"

I didnt think much of it, so I said "Ok"

He then asked
"Erm..Miss Kimberley umur berapa ea?"hee..
For some reason, I had to stopped myself from giggling.. I dont knw why,but I found it a bit funny.. I mean, isnt it a bit funny if a hotel employee asked a guest something like that? lolx
:P
I answered, between a cough that hopefully covered up my giggles.lol. and said that I was 17..
I could tell that he was surprised to hear that as he was quiet for a moment before saying
Ok and good night..
I had a good laugh that night.. hehe..^^
Not much happened after that except me smsing my fren and watching tv..A quater past 11pm, I felt sleepy so I got ready for bed,switched off the tv,and went to sleep..

The End~! hehe

Whew~! lolx . 18Dec coming up! hehe




No comments:

Post a Comment