BioData

My photo
Labuan, F.T. Labuan, Malaysia
Hiya! Im Kimberley Jane Lim Wee Hwa, most of my friends call me either Kim or Kimmy, so its up to u.. Ahahaha.. Im 18 years old this year (finally LEGAL!!haha) and I have a variety of hobbies.. Some of my top hobbies are taking photographs, Reading and Making New Friends.. Im currently working as a receptionist in Grand Dorsett Labuan Hotel as Im a bit unsure yet what to take for college.. A few things u should know about me is that, 1. I looove to talk a lot. Seriously.. ahahaha :D 2. I looove to laugh and sometimes, I tend to make corny jokes..Ahahaha.. 3. When I meet someone for the 1st time, at first Im a bit shy and nervous, but, after awhile, I start talking a lot, and make those corny jokes.. xD 4. However, I do know when NOT to make corny jokes and just clam up and listen if my friends have problems and need someone to listen to them..=)

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wow!

Wow! Its been so long since I last did my blog.. I cant believe it! Its been over 4 months since I last updated my blog.. To begin this, I better explain why Ive been gone so long..ahaha
:D

Well, for the first 3 months of this year I was in National Service, also know as Program Latihan Khidmat Negara.. Then about two weeks after that I was in the UK with my mum helping my 2nd older sister to look after her kids as she was having a operation..( Nothing serious though :) ) And I was there for about 6 weeks, so I couldnt update my blog as I was taking care of my very young niece and nephew :)
They're so cute !! hehe and sometimes a bit naughty..ahahah 
Well,they are kids after all :)

And then when I came back to Labuan, well, I kind of forgot my password for my blog..hee..
*smiles sheepishly* :) But I finally remember it! yeayy~! Which is why Im back updating my blog..ahaha

So, here goes..

Memories during my National Service
3rd Januray ~ 10th of March 2010 

My life in during my NS was the best time of my life! I'll never forget it! As Ive never been away from my home for such a long time ,( 3 days away at camp does not count :P ) it was really an experience! I had the chance to do flying fox ( my third time doing it, still, it gave me the same feeling as if I was doing it for the first time ) , kawad, make frens from different races, and lots more! It really was the best ever! The only sad feeling I had during my time there was when it was over.. It was a bit unfair as we had to go back to our homes 4 days earlier as the SPM result came out on the 11th of March.. ( We were supposed to be finished with PLKN on the 14th ) Nearly everybody was crying on the last day of PLKN.. 

The hardcore ones, ( mostly guys ) refused to cry even though it was evident in their eyes that they wanted to cry as well.. The pictures I had taken during my time there is never really the same as being there and doing the activities there.. I look at my pictures now, and sometimes cry wishing I could do it all over again.. :')
But, I cant, I can only bring the memories with me wherever I go..  And sometimes,the memories are just enough to 'transport' me back to PLKN..

 I miss my kelas PK ( Pembinaan Karakter) , kelas Integrasi , kelas KK ( Kelas Komuniti ), and kelas KN 
 ( Kelas Kenegaraan ) .. :) The activities were soo..Well,lets just say that one has to think very carefully before doing some of the activities..U dont necessarily have to listen to EVERYTHING they ( the jurulatih ) tell u to do..It requires quick yet clever thinking before u do what they tell u to do.. Ahaha.. C:

Though it ended too soon, Im so glad that I had the chance to go there, learn so many new things.. Make new friends.. Gain new experience, and so much more..
Thank yoouu Government ! For making PLKN exist! C:

No comments:

Post a Comment