BioData

My photo
Labuan, F.T. Labuan, Malaysia
Hiya! Im Kimberley Jane Lim Wee Hwa, most of my friends call me either Kim or Kimmy, so its up to u.. Ahahaha.. Im 18 years old this year (finally LEGAL!!haha) and I have a variety of hobbies.. Some of my top hobbies are taking photographs, Reading and Making New Friends.. Im currently working as a receptionist in Grand Dorsett Labuan Hotel as Im a bit unsure yet what to take for college.. A few things u should know about me is that, 1. I looove to talk a lot. Seriously.. ahahaha :D 2. I looove to laugh and sometimes, I tend to make corny jokes..Ahahaha.. 3. When I meet someone for the 1st time, at first Im a bit shy and nervous, but, after awhile, I start talking a lot, and make those corny jokes.. xD 4. However, I do know when NOT to make corny jokes and just clam up and listen if my friends have problems and need someone to listen to them..=)

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Just Another Day :)

Sometimes, I cant help but think of quotes, quotes that describe feelings.. Things, LIFE..:)
Even when Im at work, and its not too busy, I tend to look at my surroundings..And in a short while, I just sort of day dream..Lol.. :P

The quotes that I love most are from a series called 'Criminal Minds'.! I absolutely love the criminology talk..If u knw what I mean :) The quotes range from so many different people..Eleanor Roosevelt,to Yoda, Samuel Beckett.. And so on.. The characters also have their own quotes.. Well, sort of.. In a way... They do use some lines from some movies like star trek, and so on.. The way they use it (the lines) in their conversations.. It can be funny at times..ahaha.. OR it can make one raise their eyebrows for awhile..(As one tries to decipher what they really mean..) :P

Some of my favourite quotes are
 
Garcia: Okay, you know how on Star Trek when Captain Kirk asked McCoy to do something totally impossible, and McCoy says, 'Dammit, Jim, I'm a doctor not a miracle worker?'
Morgan: Hey, what are you telling me? Not to expect a miracle?
Garcia: No, I'm saying I'm not a doctor.
Morgan: That's my girl. 
 
 “There is no refuge from memory and remorse in this world. The spirits of our foolish deeds haunt us, with or without repentance.”
~Gilbert Parker 

"The strength of a family, like the strength of an army, is in its loyalty to each other."
~Mario Puzo
So far, those are my most favourite quotes.. There's more, but its so many.. Ahaha 
:) Getting Late.. Gotta hit the sack.. ;)
Goodnite World! Ahaha.. Or rather, Good Morning! ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment