BioData

My photo
Labuan, F.T. Labuan, Malaysia
Hiya! Im Kimberley Jane Lim Wee Hwa, most of my friends call me either Kim or Kimmy, so its up to u.. Ahahaha.. Im 18 years old this year (finally LEGAL!!haha) and I have a variety of hobbies.. Some of my top hobbies are taking photographs, Reading and Making New Friends.. Im currently working as a receptionist in Grand Dorsett Labuan Hotel as Im a bit unsure yet what to take for college.. A few things u should know about me is that, 1. I looove to talk a lot. Seriously.. ahahaha :D 2. I looove to laugh and sometimes, I tend to make corny jokes..Ahahaha.. 3. When I meet someone for the 1st time, at first Im a bit shy and nervous, but, after awhile, I start talking a lot, and make those corny jokes.. xD 4. However, I do know when NOT to make corny jokes and just clam up and listen if my friends have problems and need someone to listen to them..=)

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Selamat Hari Raya!

Gosh! Its already Raya time!! ahahaha
Times passes soooo fast! :DD It feels like it was only yesterday the puasa month started..
And now,its already Raya??!! :)

I looove celebrating Hari Raya even though Im not a Muslim,after all, we are 1Malaysia right??!! 
I even bought myself baju Raya! hehe.. And wore it to work the first two days of Raya. =)
The best part, all my friends who are studying outside of Labuan, are back in Labuan for the Raya holidays!!
How great is that??!!!! I MISS them soo much! Lol  :D

Another thing I like about Raya is the food!! Ahaha.. I looove food!! 
So many types of food!! *mouth watering* Ahaha :D
But, of course, Raya is not about food.. Its about more than just that.. :)
Raya is also one of the absolute BEST time to share with friends! I mean, you can trade stories that happened to you during the previous raya...Be it funny, or painful (eg. firecracker mishap maybe?) and etc..

Though, this raya, Im a bit upset as Im not able to beraya with my friends who are in Labuan for the Raya holidays, due to work.. I can go,but, the timing is not really good.. Oh well, theres always next year right?
Or hopefully maybe another public holiday.. Like Deepavali? I cant wait for that! :)

Besides Raya celebrations, nothing much is going on in my life..Just like one or two random dates sometimes, but, nothing to shout about though on those random dates..Speaking of random dates, I guess now I have another topic to talk about.. Ahaha.. Not in this post of course.. xD

Next post on Random Dates coming up! Ahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment