BioData

My photo
Labuan, F.T. Labuan, Malaysia
Hiya! Im Kimberley Jane Lim Wee Hwa, most of my friends call me either Kim or Kimmy, so its up to u.. Ahahaha.. Im 18 years old this year (finally LEGAL!!haha) and I have a variety of hobbies.. Some of my top hobbies are taking photographs, Reading and Making New Friends.. Im currently working as a receptionist in Grand Dorsett Labuan Hotel as Im a bit unsure yet what to take for college.. A few things u should know about me is that, 1. I looove to talk a lot. Seriously.. ahahaha :D 2. I looove to laugh and sometimes, I tend to make corny jokes..Ahahaha.. 3. When I meet someone for the 1st time, at first Im a bit shy and nervous, but, after awhile, I start talking a lot, and make those corny jokes.. xD 4. However, I do know when NOT to make corny jokes and just clam up and listen if my friends have problems and need someone to listen to them..=)

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Random Dates..xD

Random Dates!
Ahahaha.
I'll be honest, Ive never been on dates before..xD And then,this year,its like..
*thinking*
Well.. Im going on random dates..ahaha Its so weird..In a nice way =)
Im not used to it..In fact, Im a bit freak out (not exactly freak out x2,but close enough) coz Im soooo not used to it.. Guys never ask me out..
And for it to happen this year, not that Im proud,but, it really boosts my confidence..

I mean, before, I used to think that, when going on dates, one has to look before one leaps..Basically, think bout what you're gonna say, before you actually say it.. I tried that at first, but I got bored, and to be honest, it felt kinda fake.. So I just talked about whatever that was on my mind.. Made silly remarks about a few things.. Told funny stories..*Yadiyada yada*... Ahahaha =)

Talked bout random things..Like..erm...The fact that I just DONT understand HOW its possible that eating chocolate mixed with something else..Like erm.. This Cadbury Chocolate product called Dairy Milk Fruit And Nut..(FYI IM SO NOT DISSING THIS CHOCOLATE OK?? Its just an example..) I mean, when I say I Love eating chocolate, I seriously mean just chocolate!! Not chocolate mixed with something else.. It spoils the name..==" Chocolate is chocolate..Chocolate with nuts is chocolate with nuts.. 

The one place (that I know of) that I really really absoutely positively want to visit is Awfully Chocolate!!! The way that shop prepares their cakes and other recipes is exactly the way I love my chocolate.. Chocolate cake with only chocolate ingredients inside!! No other flavouring like strawberry or walnut inside the chocolate.. Well, the other ingredients are the normal ingredients needed to make a cake, but other than that..Its just PURE CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yea!! Hehehe =)

Awfully Chocolate first shop opened in Singapore..The rest of it you can look it up on the Internet...=) Hehe..
Thats basically what my random talk would be on..Ahahaha... 

Yea..That's basically what I would do on my random dates.. xDDD
Yea..*slaps hand on forehead* I guess I should clam up bout Random Dates..Ahaha.. 
It might not happen anymore if I keep yapping on and on....anndddd on bout this.. No surprises then for future random dates.. xD 

Nites!

No comments:

Post a Comment